- For best print results, we need artwork in vector formats, e.g. AI, EPS, or CDR with all fonts outlined. Vector files can also be saved and submitted as PDF. Please remember to outline all text so that the text fonts will not be substituted when we open the file. We cannot use artwork in MS Word format.
- We can accept artwork in JPG, TIFF, or BMP in 300 DPI (or higher) only on ONE COLOR OR FULL COLOR prints (only available on certain products).
- If you need to print either two, three, or four SPOT colors, then vector artwork is an absolute must.
- Artwork should be submitted in a single color (preferably black & white) for one color prints. Submit colored artwork for multicolor prints.
- Please note that artwork will be printed as sent, so kindly send a clean copy for best results. We will contact you if your artwork is unusable.
- We can modify/vectorize or clean up your artwork/logo at the low cost of $20 per image or $30 for two images. If this service is required, simply put "Art fees OK" in the order form text message box and we will bill your credit card accordingly.
Examples of Vector Art Vs High Res Art Vs Low Res Art
||High Resolution Art - 300 DPI
||Low Resolution Art -
Less than 300 DPI
|Best Print Result
||Satisfactory Print Result
||Fuzzy Print Result